
The Breakup
but you just wouldn't turn on for me.
I tried to get to you by helping you open up,
but you just wouldn't let me come close to help.
I tried so many ways in fixing you up,
but it all ends up with nothing.
Out of rage, I tore you apart.
Out of rage, I hurt you, I broke you, and smashed you.
Now, you are in many pieces, impossible to be pieced back.
My hope is dashed, now you'll never be mine again.
What a short time you have spent with me, I regret what I did.
Now I have to find a new one to replace you,
But the memories of you and you, will forever be with me.
My chinese dictionary calculator, which is less than 1 year old, and costed me S$25.00++.
Ever since the start of this year, it began malfunctioning.
2 operations successful gave it life, but today, the final operation costed it it's life.
1523 hours, 01/04/2007.
R.I.P.