Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Okay, I'm squeezing in this post out of my busy hectic life right now.

Life is much better now.
Here is an update on the past 2 weeks or so.

6th March - Mass Swim (Sec 3/4)
I swam 15 laps, supposedly (:
Silver is good for a noob like me.

9th March - PTM
A bad academic start for the year.
30th position. 59.78%. L1R5 - 16.
Its really bad, I've gotta really buck up by getting my priorities right.

9th March - Results for my Pre-Hike log for CCA Hike
Praise the Lord who guided me. I passed.

9th March - Decisions
A first step for improvement.
I've pulled out of LLTC 2007 OT.
I know I've cause alot of problems by doing so, but I have to do it for myself.
Selfish it may sound, but its a decision to be made.

10th - 13th March - Scouts Jobweek Camp
I'm proud of myself this year.
I'm proud of the Unit for getting the second best earnings compared to the past 1 and a half decades.
We definitely could have done better if all of us puts in the best of our efforts and achieve our targets, but we could also have done worst so I'm thankful for what we have achieved.
$540 for myself. $28K++ for the Unit currently. 2nd highest amount earned as a patrol.
What experiences, what lessons, what achievements, what a wonderful time I had.

As I've said earlier, life is better now.
I feel good. I feel charged.
It only shows how simple actions can motivate people so much.

Later I've got another Scout course,
and on the 15th-16th March, I've got the CCA Hike.
Its gonna be tough, so wish me luck!

Special message to THEGREENYELLOW:
-Thanks for advertising me at your blog (: lol.
-AND I AM NOT MUGGING.

completed at 12:02 AM