Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mega Summary

12th-15th Feb - Common Tests Week (TA1)

45 minutes per test, it was over before i knew it.
Got back my results already last week, shan't reveal it until I got them all.
For now, just know that it sucks real badly.

15th Feb - 1st Non-NSPC Scout Training

Gosh, it sure felt good that NSPC is over.
What a huge load taken off my shoulders.
Alas, I can get back to being a good secretary and a good PL.

16th Feb - SJI Celebrates CNY

What a cool celebration.
There were martial arts experts, a 'cool' MC, and 4 SJI boys with very good sense of humors.
The only sucky part was the 2 lions with extremely poor digestive systems...hah.

After the celebration, I went pool-ing and lan-ning with Ben and KK at Meridian Plaza.
And it was so bloody expensive, $10.80 an hour.
Didn’t know Ben was so not bad a pool, gotta train more to win him!
Heh, but I won him twice, once when he sadly shot in the black ball (:

In the evening, I met QS's and his friends and stayed over at his house.
We lan-ned even more and played some board games as well.
It was quite interesting meeting new people, while meeting old people was quite uninteresting since they seemed quite unfriendly.

17th Feb – The Visit

My gonggong, popo, susu, susu's wife and my 2 adorable cousins came to my house. The boy is naughty, grow up sure become pai kia. Lol hopefully not lah... The girl is pretty, grow up sure got a lot of suitors.

Macho Bro carrying my 2 cousins single handedly

19th Feb – Board Day

I spend the entire day redoing the knots board.
To think that so many people think that it’s so easy just to redo it.
Still, thanks to some people who gave me support doing the board.

In the evening, I watched Epic Movie at Vivo City.
Its dumb, lame, and whatever…
Gosh, wish I was 16 then I can watch NC16 movies.

22nd Feb – World Scouts Day (100 years of Scouting)

My forth year doing it, it was the normal procedures as usual.
First, we fall in at the track during assembly in the morning.
Then there’ll be awkward stares and loud insulting laughter.
Yeah, u know what I mean if you’re a scout.
But I know we come out as stronger people through all these.

In the afternoon, bought bob’s present with Qing and KK after walking quite aimlessly about Orchard Road for like 2+ hours.
Okay it was my fault since I kept changing my mind.
We settled for a Nike Shoe bag and 2 sound buzz cards eventually.
Hope he really liked them.

In the evening, I went for the 100th Anniversary Scout Dinner organized by Scout HQ at CDANS.
What a wild time my table had.

There you go, the people who attended the dinner. All those who wore red scarfs were at my table.

23rd Feb – PLC

It seems like things are really gonna change, hopefully for the better.
The future seems tough, but also bright and promising.
There’ll be lots of things to do, so let us work together to achieve our goals.

24th Feb – LLTC OT Meeting

I’m back again with LLTC.
As a group facilitator this time.
Hopefully I can learn more during this camp.

The meeting ended at around 12.45pm at SJI.
Fugging ventures left a can of drink in the Scout Den.
Fcuk them okay.

In the afternoon, I went to bai-nian at my primary school teacher’s house.
It was also a gathering for 6 Faith.
Wow, some people changed quite a lot.
While some bad habits never dies, sadly.
Gosh, and she looks so dam hot.

26th Feb – CH’s Birthday

Less than 1 hour!
And it is Happy Birthday to my sweetheart.
Okay kidding.

completed at 11:08 PM