Monday, December 04, 2006

29th-2nd Dec- LLTC OT Chalet + QS Stayover

One word: Tiring.

I think i'm getting to old for these kinda stuff...

The chalet was from 29th Nov-1st Dec, and it was pretty dull for me.
Honestly, I didn't really enjoy it at all.
Probably my bad, cause I wasn't exactly a very outgoing person.

But then it was also quite hard to mix with the St. Pat's people, especially those who had their own cliques and were sec4, names which I don't even know.
Bleh, and I thought that there would be quite a lot of SJI guys.
So we (actually just a few of us) swam, slept during the day instead of night, played Xbox, BBQ-ed, played pool, played cards (Casino Royale Poker rawks!), and that's about it i think...

Coincidentally, there were 3 other chalets going on then.
1. KK p6 class chalet (lucky for me, I could go visit him and chat)
2. 335 class chalet (quite a few mean people there, chase ppl out of chalet 1)
3. 204 class chalet (lol I said "Hi SJI" to a few of them, then they actually replied "Oh hi")

that's about it for the chalet. At least I learn one or two things.

Not to organise a chalet where there will be too many cliques of different schools or ages.
Not to organise a chalet with too big a number where money problems and lodging problem would definitely arise.
Not to organise a chalet with raging hormone guys without having girls around, cause it'll kill the guys.

No pictures here, bro brought camera to Aussie =/

QS Stayover began on the 1st Dec morning.
Without wasting anymore time meaninglessly, I left the place together with the rest at about 10am that morning and headed towards Dhouby Ghat MRT and met QS before heading to his house...To sleep (:

...And other stuff of course, but nothing really eventful at his house.
Went to Orchard Road to check out the Xmas decorations that night.
Bleh too bad Flags of Our Fathers is NC16, if not can watch. Sighs...

So we went to Cineleisure and went to this "restaurant" on the 3rd level if I wasn't wrong.
Fcuk man, the food sucks, the food expensive, the service sucks, and magazines would fcuking fall on ur table magically and nobody would help u put it back. And the bill includes a focusing 1% CESS charge which is still money. What the bloody hell exactly is it?
Fcuked up place, ask me if u really want to know the place and want to avoid eating there.

Day 2 was better.
Met the J2s/dota people/seniors/scouts friends for the average of (breakfast+lunch+dinner)...
Which was at Seoul Garden, never fails to impress us I guess, especially the price. =P
It was kinda like the last meal with these people whom I got to know in scouts, and got to know better through dota-ing.
Sad, cause they have to go army soon.
This one entertaining bunch of dota pals I'll never forget!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was outside PARAGON

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

QS, Me, KL, ZB...and this was outside BORDERS

Okay thats all, Jingle all the way!

completed at 1:32 AM