
The life i want...what is the life i want?
I feel that i'm wasting my holidays, day by day, sitting in front of the computer or the TV, rotting myself away playing LAN or watching some movie, mainly just to kill time.
The thing is that i'm doing pointless stuff.
I feel that i can do much more, starting from CCA, maybe starting to do my homework and study?
Okay i know, all that sounds dam no life, but i think i'm just addicted to working. I want to make myself tired, i want to know i've worked hard and made used of everyday and that i've spend my time wisely.
Spending time with family, and friends too is spending time wisely, isnt it?
I'm going to Arthur's house tomorrow! Wish me a safe journey and that i'll return back to Singapore safely (his house is in Malaysia)! GOD BLESS THOSE WHO ARE AT OB SABAH!!!