
OBSingapore-21st Aug-25th Aug
Sad to say, there was no such experience. I didnt go for OBS, i fell sick on sunday. While some might find it fortunate for me as i did not have to go through this super tiring camp, i find it most unfortunate. I've wasted those $200++ and worst still, missed the opportunity to experience OBS with other josephians and making new friends with them.
I've always been excited and looking forward to this expedition, however on sunday i freaking fell sick. 38.8C that night.
On monday, I soon found out that it was due to virus infection at the throat, the worst part was that the doctor said he could result in death.
On tuesday, for a moment i thought i was cured as the fever went down to 37.0C, unfortunately, i was mistaken. That night the fever blasted to its highest of 39.8C; even after taking all that medicine and even getting a jab.
5am on wednesday, my mum was so worried that she brought me to the A&E block of GH. Thankfully after taking a strong dose of antibiotics, things finally started to look better again.
Today, i'm finally cured of my fever at least. As for the virus infection at the throat, i'm still fighting it, at least i'm winning the war now.
Thanks to my mum for all her care, concern and hardwork, my friends who encouraged me, the doctors who got me well, and most importantly God for keeping me faithful.