Sunday, May 14, 2006

I’ve a feeling that my previous post has made quite a misunderstanding. Yes or no I think I still have to explain myself before more misunderstanding takes place.
Firstly, you’ve gotta to know that in scouts there is a lot of bonding between all 4 levels, from sec1 to sec4, it isn’t just training whole day where your seniors simply pump u for doing stupid stuff at drill, there are stuff such as patrol corner where we do some bonding. So is the mind of everyone in this world really so complicated that there isn’t a single bit of innocence in their mind and think of the word friends? Hey come on, when a junior is gaming with a senior/seniors or talking to them, is sucking up all one can think of? If that’s so, then wtf. Its probably because you’re the one is thinking of doing so. Ask yourself and do some reflection, and maybe you’ll realize that.
Ok…next about my previous post. When I meant I gotta show them respect, it doesn’t mean I’m sucking up! Hey come on, it’s a fact that we have to show them respect during CCAs, outside CCAs its different. Anyway I said I’ve gotta show them respect if not I’ll get into myself and also my level mates into trouble in future. Also its because I have to show that I can draw a clean nice line between times during CCAs and outside CCAs, if not they’ll think I cant handle my juniors in future because they’ll climb over my head if I’m they’re friends.
Ok I think that’s about it, I really made an effort to go out and explain myself, hope everyone will understand, whether you’re just kidding or not, just don’t do such stuff in future, some things just cant be joked with. Just like what marcus png said yesterday…”Once you made a mistake, its already a mistake. Its just like sex, once u did it, you’re no longer a virgin”. Same idea from that, once you leave a bad impression, theres always gonna be a mark.
Sigh after 2 days side by side, 1 of such enjoyment(+) and 1 of such disappointment(-), coming back to this blog makes my mood (-). Class party was pretty good and fun, everyone was happy I guess, thanks to qing for letting us enjoy at his house. NSPC training was a huge disappointment, so many undedicated souls yesterday, all leaving earlier then supposed to. There never should be such stuff, if you’re in you stay, if you don’t want to then fk off, especially since it was the structure we were doing yesterday and not just practicing tying knots or anchorages. Anyway we got screwed, badly. A change of mood caused everything, but so many factors led to the change of mood. Bad weather, dangerous life-threatening mistakes, but hey, mistakes do happen, the weather isn’t our fault, I’m not shifting any blames here but it’s a fact, we’re human after all. So anyway if chief is really serious about calling this whole thing off, so be it. Once again, lets just say that chief will always be correct, and we his pathetic little soldiers are always wrong.

completed at 8:24 AM