Saturday, December 03, 2005

Downloaded and started playing a new online game 6 days ago. Thanks to the introduction of the game from a friend (: I'm sure people heard of MUonline before. Well, this is totally like MUonline except that its a private server with 30 times exp, and 25 times drops. Totaaalllyyyy coooollll duuuuudeeeeee...

Anyway I was busy this few days...which is a good thing! So i wont be so bored and post all those stupid stuff on my blog. lol.

1st Dec had unloading at sarimbun campsite. Tiring like shit. Played LAN after that somewhere near P.S. Proud to say it, I still rock at DOTA. HAHAHHA. OWNING!!!

2nd Dec had Scout SANA course. That previous night at like 11, i was told last minute that the site for the course had been changed. PANIC! In the end i had to wake up early yesterday in order to take MRT all the way to Seng Kang and to find the place. I must say i had no regrets going for the course. x) The instructors, like teachers teaching a lesson, sure did make a difference. How unique. If only SJI had such 18yr old act-cute instructor, that would be so enjoyable. The lesson i mean. x)

So well, ytd was a great day...i wonder if such a day happens again. I can only hope...and wait, patiently...

completed at 10:08 PM