6f'05 ChaLeT
Yawnz...I'm going to summarize it since I dont want something which happened ytd to happen again, and anyway not many ppl can be bothered with what happened...i think. So the chalet took place somewhere near Pasir Ris Park, from the 31st Oct-3rd Nov. 6 guyz 3 girls 4 days.
Within the 4 days the guyz and girls did separate things most of the times except when we gather back at the chalet in the night. We went to Tampanise most of the time to carry out our activities such as playing arcade and eating at Tampanise Mall and playing LAN, bowling, and billard at Tampanise SAFRA. On tuesday night I also went cycling with another friend from the chalet to WWW. That was pretty enjoyable except for the part where i kinda met with an accident when my bicycle sort of broke down which made me end up with some cuts and bruises. Before cycling we also had a bbq, sadly only 1 other person turned up on that day which left us with only 8 ppl from 6f to be at the bbq since that guy had to go early and another guy left on day 1 already. We watched a midnight movie on Thursday morning. Cello. I heard that in fact it was a movie with disturbing scenes but it was actually not a horror movie. Hmm...and we, or maybe I got so scared already. LoL. So we took a cab back after that and slept at 4am...woke up early next morning as we had to check out early at 9am.
Some might think its pretty pathetic since so few turned up considering our class had...40 peeps? But nay...i dont think so since the chalet was pretty memorable to me and we also bonded pretty well. Hopefully we can organise more outings and more people will turn up in future!!! ((: