Friday, November 04, 2005

4th Nov'05 - POSTING DAY
YES. IT IS TODAY. It came so quickly and suddenly immediately after the chalet and I still wasnt really prepared to which class I'm going to. So there we got back our report book and posting today. Fortunately nobody cried and I think a couple of us were instead very happy with their posting even though the subject combinations wasnt the best. I guess that in life we really should be contented with certain things huh? Contented with the fact that we got something avg and maybe not the best, but at least still not the worse, or also being contented with being in the same class with so maybe fun and close friends which was previously from the same class as u before. After looking at how contented others are I'll say that I'm contented too with the results. ok...its DEFINITELY contented. Yes...so next year I'll be going to 332. Triple science, double maths, double humanities, english and chinese. Not to forget TDP maths, which landed me in that class. So its a total of 9 subjects in all. Luckily there are also 3 other classmates which would also be going to 332. ((:
So finally posting day is over. Wishing everyone from 208 the best with their studies in future and also that we would remember each other in future. Mai act dao okae?
Now i ought to be planning for the 2 full months ahead. Hmm...training and comp games only? Or should I also add in some life such as going out very often. Or should i simply stone at home and start studying some sec3 subjects? Wondering...

completed at 4:10 PM